04 December 2012

black out: sunday


Here you go - one final outfit for the Black Out project! I got a bit caught up with work and being sick so I wasn't able to inject this ol' blog with as much colour as I was hoping - but it was definitely fun forgetting about black for a little bit (and not as challenging as I thought it would be! Thank heavens for neutrals). These shorts were picked up from vintage shop Puf n Stuff in Surry Hills and I am obsessed. (I hope I've got that name right - my trip turned into somewhat of a vintage blur! But do stop by if you're in the area - totally awesome range of shorts.) I think orange might be my favourite colour this summer, y'know. Ginger summer ahoy!

Op shopped scarf
Top by Supre
Vintage shorts
Shoes by ASOS
Rings by Grace + Scarper
Bracelet by Lulu Loves Paris

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, I'm actually obsessing about those shorts - great vintage find! Have a brilliant weekend ahead :D

    ReplyDelete