27 July 2010

Standing on the shore


Honey, I'm home! Melbourne was good. So good. Delightful, really. I honestly didn't want to leave. A little more about it can be found here and I'll have some photos to share very soon. And by 'some' I mean 'millions' because sorting through them all is difficult. (My parents didn't seem to share my excitement in narrowing them down to 300. Weird.)

Just some details of my outfit today because Perth so kindly welcomed me back with a big ol' cold and I don't reeeeeally feel having a record of my cold-y-ness. But don't worry, this was by far the cutest part of what I was wearing. Seriously, how cute is that badge? And the peter pan collar? Two new favourite things right there. (The shirt is from American Apparel and the badge is from a little Melbourne shop called Little Salon - I definitely recommend checking it out.)

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. yay! i'm glad you had such a fun trip to melbourne. i'm gonna go check out your pictures :)

    AND THAT STAMP BADGE IS AMAZING. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence, I just got back from Melbourne too! I just died over all the shopping options, don't you feel deprived now you are back to Perth too?

    x

    ReplyDelete