26 April 2010

Art swap!

P
 (Photo via Igor and Andre)

Feeling creative? Like getting pretty things in the mail? Then this Super Amazing Art Exchange (I may have embellished the title just a little) is the thing for you! (Dude, would I be perfect at marketing or what?)

Basically it involves creating something, sending it on to someone and then receiving a whole bunch of somethings yourself. You can draw, paint, take photos, write a song, sew, bead, thread, knit, create a comic, make a lil movie or choreograph an interpretive dance. Too easy, right?

If you're interested or want more details then shoot me an email at lisakyle91@hotmail.com :)

Get excited!! (I am! I spent the weekend taking what may just be the cutest photos of all time, printed them today and am going to send them off tomorrow. Yay!)

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Igor and Andre = gorgeous illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit interested, but I'm not good with mailing things. I've only done that once in my life, and it was to a friend who lived in the other city close to mine... and it took fricking 2 weeks and $12 extra. like WTF O_O But keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i would love to participate in this!

    ReplyDelete