28 January 2010

What up, 19?



Weeeeeeeeee!!!! Today is my birthday!! I'm in a FANTASTIC mood and so I've attempted to compress that fantasticness into one blog post, combining my pyjamas (cutest ever, am I right?), poladroid (I've never had the fortune of owning a proper polaroid camera so this is the next best thing) and, well, me! What more could you want?

Today I am only going to do things that make me happy, and staying in my pjs all day is one of those things. Although, I have come VERY close to wearing this dress when I go out because it just so gosh darn freaking adorable. (I added the ribbon myself, because you can never have too much ribbon. True story.)



I made a nice little post on my tumblr about 19 things I like, check it out yo! I also posted my Official Birthday Song.

Pyjamas by Peter Alexander

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAYY LISA!!!!! :)
    love this outfit of yours and the bow you added. these polaroids are adorable, i want a polaroid camera of my own! hope today is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!! <3

    Hahaha I downloaded polardroid too - it's so fun!

    Enjoy the rest of your day and may your 19th year be good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You really can't have too much ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BDAY!! Very cute PJ's and enjoy your day thoroughly!! - XOXO, Natalya of Natalya’s Closet

    ReplyDelete